Ticket / credential is a revocable license- user accepts risks of injury.
By use of the ticket/credential, the ticket/credential holder (« Holder ») agrees that :
- Holder shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any information about the Spirit of St. Louis Air Show (the « Air Show »), including, but not limited to any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction, or other Information (hereinafter « Recordings ») concerning the Air Show. The Spirit of St. Louis Air Show (SOSAS) realizes that the taking in the making of Recordings allows attendees to capture the unique experience of attending the Air Show and provides them with a personal record of such experience. To that end, attendees may make Recordings for their personal use and enjoyment only, including posting to social media. No images taken by the ticketholder may be sold for profit.
SOSAS owns all trademarks, copyrights, and other proprietary rights connected to the Air Show and retains all worldwide rights. Any broadcast, rebroadcast, or publication of any accounts, pictures, or descriptions of the Air Show (excepting news broadcasts by legitimately accredited and credentialed news media) without the prior written consent of the SOSAS is prohibited.
- SOSAS and each of its respective agents, employees, and contractors shall have the unrestricted right and license to use Holder’s image, likeness, name, voice, comments or other proprietary or public rights and that of any minor accompanying Holder in any broadcast, telecast, photograph, video and/or audio sound recording taken in connection with the Air Show or other transmission or reproduction of us SOSAS whole or in part, for all purposes, without compensation of any kind whatsoever ; and
- Holder shall adhere to any additional Air Show rules or regulations that apply.
The Holder on behalf of himself or herself, and on behalf of any minor accompanying Holder to the Air Show :
- voluntarily assumes all risk incidental to attending the Air Show, including without limitation the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property, or personal in injury ;
- waives, releases, and discharges the County of St. Louis, the City of Chesterfield, SOSAS and their respective members, shareholders, trustees, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, and agents (collectively the « indemnitees ») from any and all negligence and liability for the Holder‘s death, disability personal injury, property damage, property theft, or claims of any nature which may accrue to Holder as a direct or indirect result of the Holder attending the Air Show ; and
- agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the indemnitees from and against any and all claims, suits, damages, and liabilities of any nature including all cost, expenses, and attorneys fees, which in any manner results from the Holder’s attendance or actions during the Air Show.
SOSAS may revoke the ticket/credential license and eject or refuse entry to the Holder for violation of venue rules, illegal activity, misconduct, or failure to comply with any and all security measures without refund of the ticket price or any portion thereof. Holder agrees to comply with SOSAS Entry Restrictions. Holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance with the laws and SOSAS rules. Holder acknowledges that illegal substances are not permitted on Air Show premises.
Holder voluntarily assumes all risks associated with the purchase of this ticket/credential from anyone other than SOSAS or it’s designated agents. The ticket/credential may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of SOSAS.
No refunds, exchanges, no rain date and no entry/re-entry after 3 PM.
Performances and schedules are subject to change without notice.